How to backup and import your content on blogger
The steps listed below will assist one to be able to know How to backup and import your content on blogger
1. Launch your web browser, go to blogger and login into your account.
2. On the left hand side or the last option on the left hand side, you will see Settings, Click on Settings.
3. The basic settings will be shown.
4. When you clicked on the settings, a drop down menu will appear, click on other, it is the last
option in the settings drop down.
5. The import and backup will be seen, you will see Content (pages, post and comments).
6. To import the content from another blog, Click on import content and load the xml file.
7. To back up your blog, Click on Back up content and an xml file will be downloaded and it can be used.
Hope with this, you have been able to learn How to backup and import your content on blogger.
Please share and like below. Also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.