Kodi - Fix Audio and Video Out of Sync. How to fix Audio and Video Out of Sync in Kodi. Fix Audio Delay Issue
It is free and open source. It has a nice interface and great support for almost all video format and codecs.
Price: Free and Open Source
So, today we are going to learn how to fix audio and video out of sync in Kodi.
Syncing of audio and video are processes that should have taking place during the editing process. Most modern and good budget movies do not usually come with this problem, but old movies and some hard coded movies when been converted do have this syncing error. Some poorly edited movies and just some recorded speeches might come having this problem.
In fact, some of the audio and video sync (synchronization) problem might occur due to change of frame rate while editing or when converting the video from one format to another.
So this tutorial will guide us on how to fix audio and video out of sync with Kodi.
Sync Audio / Audio Delay Fix on Kodi
1. First of all, launch the Kodi. (Open the video, you want to synchronize (sync) the audio or the video with audio delay issue.
2. On the lower hand part, Click on Settings (Where the Red box is).
3. A window will open, “Audio and Subtitle Settings”.
4) Scroll down to “Audio Offset”, Click on it
5) A window will open on the Kodi player screen with a slider, You can slide to right and left in order to fix audio sync issue.
Slider to Right
Move the audio forward, to be used when audio is behind the visual.
Slider to Left
Move the audio to a latter time, to be used when audio is ahead of the visual.
So hope you have been able to fix your out of sync audio and video using Kodi.
Hit back at me at comment section for any problem faced or a more suitable or better solution to this syncing problem.