How to Use GIFs in Telegram
GIFs help you to have engaging conversations on Telegram. Texts are great, but when you lack words for the kind of expression you feel, the use GIFs. GIFs can range from photos to videos and helps you to communicate with your friends better. There are different ways of using the GIF feature on Telegram, and we will explore all that in this post. Lets dive right in…
How to Add a GIF in Telegram
It is very easy to add GIF in Telegram. You can make your conversations more engaging by going through the following steps:
1. Open the Telegram app on your phone, and go to the conversation where you want to use the GIF.
2. When the chat opens, tap the emoji icon at the bottom to reveal the emoji and sticker panel.
1 Tap the emoji icon; Source: About Device
3. At the bottom of the panel, you will find different tabs for emojis, stickers, and GIFs. You can swipe left or tap the GIF tab to see the GIF interface.
2 Move to the GIF tab; Source: About Device
4. Next, make use of the search bar to search for the best GIF for your chat. You can type in a keyword or pick from the list provided there
3 Use the search bar; Source: About Device
4 ; Source: About Device
5. Now select the GIF you prefer by tapping on it. Once you tap on it, it will be sent
Use the search bar at the top of the GIF panel to find the perfect GIF for your conversation. Type in a keyword or use the predefined lists, and a selection of relevant GIFs will appear. Simply tap on the GIF you’d like to send and it will be added to the chat.
Using the GIF Bot
With inline bots on Telegram, you can easily send GIF in your conversations. They are versatile and help you to access GIFs conveniently.
There are various kinds of bots which can be triggered by the “@” symbol, followed by the bot command. For example there is a bot for locating images (@pic), and a bit finding videos (@vid). There are other bots for weather forecasts, currency conversion, and more.
With the @gif bot in Telegram, you can easily search and send GIF. Here’s how to use it:
1. Go to the conversation you want to send the GIF to. In the chat, type “@gif,”, followed by a space and the bot will come up.
5 Type @gif; Source: About Device
2. After putting the space, type in your keyword and wait for some time. The bot will then show you GIFs related to your search.
6 Insert your preferred keyword; Source: About Device
3. Look through the result, and select the GIF you wish to send.
Adding New GIFs to Your Collection
Telegram allows you think add GIF to your collection. You can easily do this, and here’s how:
1. Get the desired GIF into your phone’s gallery or camera roll.
2. Next, go to the Telegram chat where you will like to send the new GIF. Tap the paperclip icon at the bottom of the chat window and select “Gallery” or “Camera Roll”.
7 Tap the paperclip icon; Source: About Device
3. Now, find the saved GIF, and tap on it. It will then be sent. Once sent, the GIF will be saved in your GIF history, so you can access it in the future.
8 Select the GIF you want to save; Source: About Device
9 The GIF will be saved; Source: About Device
You can easily retrieve and use GIFs whenever you wish from your saved GIFs. To access saved GIFs in Telegram, follow the steps below:
1. Go to a conversation. Next, tap the emoji icon at the bottom of the screen.
2. After that, go to the GIF tab by swiping left or tapping on it. You will see all GIFs you have sent or received here.
10 Go to the GIF tab; Source: About Device
3. You can send a saved GIF by tapping on the one you wish to send and it will be sent.
11 You will see the saved GIF here; Source: About Device
Whether you just laughed in a really dramatic manner, or you want to express that emotion you feel in a more lively manner, GIF can give you that experience. We hope you found this guide helpful? If you did, kindly leave a comment, and don’t forget to share…