How to Transfer PDFs from a Computer to Kindle Fire
The Kindle is a dedicated device that lets you read eBooks and do more. The highlight of the device is that it is made purposely for eBooks and documents. Whether you want to read a fiction book, or review an office document, the Kindle will help you achieve this. What you just need to know is how to transfer PDF files to the Kindle. In this guide, we show you how.
How to Transfer a PDF to a Kindle Fire
There are two ways you can transfer PDF documents to Kindle Fire: via USB or via Email.
Transfer PDF via USB Transfer
You can easily transfer PDFs to your Kindle Fire. A USB connection can make this so. You’ll need to first download the file and save it on your computer.
Here’s how to do the transfer on Windows:
1. Connect your Kindle Fire to the computer using a USB cable.
2. On your PC, go to This PC. Since the Kindle Fire has a folder, you’ll have to locate this folder in the “This PC ” folder. Click the Kindle folder.
3. Next, click Internal Storage. The folder will open and you’ll see all the other folders in your Kindle.
4. Go to the folder you want the PDF file in.
5. Go to the folder on your computer that has the PDF file.
6. Simply drag the PDF file into the Kindle folder. This will copy the file from your computer into the Kindle folder.
There are other ways you can transfer PDF files from your computer to your Kindle. You can use the Copy + Paste method. Or you can right-click on the file, select the Move to option and specify a folder you want to move it to.
To do file transfer of PDF files from your Mac, you first need to have the Android File Transfer app installed. Then you can proceed to transferring the file from your Mac.
1. Use your USB cable to connect your Kindle to your Mac.
2. Get to the folder that has the PDF file. It is from this folder you will be doing the transfer.
3. Next, open the Finder app from your Dock. This is where you will be accessing the Kindle folders. So locate the Kindle or Fire folder and double-click it.
4. Click Internal Storage and navigate to the folder you want the PDF saved.
5. Click the PDF file and move it into the Kindle folder.
This will transfer the PDF file into your Kindle.
Transfer PDF via Email
You may not want to do the transfer with a USB cable, there’s actually another way. That is, by email. You’ll need an internet connection for this
1. Go to your email app and compose a new mail.
2. You’ll need to use the recipient field. So simply type in the email address you use to sign up for Kindle there.
3. Select Attach Files.
4. Locate the PDF file you want to send to the Kindle and select it
4. Next, send the email.
Wait for some time for the device to sync. Then, you will see the PDF file in the Docs folder.
You can also do this on a Mac. Go to the PDF file and navigate File > Share and then select Mail. Then you can proceed with the steps above.
You’d have seen that it is very easy to transfer PDF files from your computer to your your Kindle Fire. Whichever method is convenient for you in Email or USB is up to you, but it’s good to know that you can effortlessly transfer between both devices. We hope you found his helpful? If you did, kindly leave a comment and don’t forget to share.
You can also check out
How To Edit A Zoom Recording
How to Change your Background in Zoom
How to Change Your Name in Zoom Before a Meeting
How to Change Your Name in Zoom During a Meeting
How to Add Photos on TikTok
How to Know Those That Viewed Your Profile on TikTok
TikTok: How To Edit A Video Caption After Posting
How to Check NIN on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile
DStv Subscription Package, Prices with Channels
Startimes Subscription Package, Prices, And Channel List For Each Plan
GOtv Subscription Package GOtv Max, Jolli, Jinja and Lite Channel List and Price
GOtv Assigned Channel Number with Channel
GoTV Customer Service Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
StarTimes Customer Care Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
Top 5 Best Web Browsers for Android
Top 5 Best Music Player Apps for Android
Top 5 Best Alarm Clock Apps for Android
Top 5 Best eBook Reader Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 4 Best VPN Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Apps for Monitoring Data on iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Translation Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Alarm Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone and iPad
Hope with this, you have learnt How to Transfer PDFs from a Computer to Kindle Fire.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.