How to Pair AirPods
Technology has been changing the way things appear. We started with wired headphones and earphones and now we have wireless earbuds. The small devices aren’t small not to be capable, but they are powerful. The Apple AirPods is one of such premium earbuds. Coming from the tech giant, Apple, you can bet that it will serve you well.
Since it is wireless, it uses wireless technology to pair with devices. In this post, we’ll explain how the connect a AirPods with various devices.
How to Pair AirPods with an iPhone/iPad
Since the iPhone is part of Apple ecosystem, it is easy to pair AirPods with it. The steps outlined below show you how to do this.
1. Unlock your iPhone and be in the home screen.
2. Open the AirPods case and move it closer to the iOS device.
3. This will cause a setup animation to be shown. When you see this, tap Connect.
If you have AirPods 2nd Generation or AirPods Pro, you still have to go through extra steps:
You have to set up “Hey Siri”. After all is completed, finish the pairing process by tapping Done.
How to Pair AirPods with an Android Device
AirPods were designed to also work with Android devices. You shouldn’t expect the way it connects with iOS device to be the same as Android. AirPods battery indicator won’t be shown on your Android device either.
1. Open the Settings app on your Android device.
2. Navigate to Connections or Connected Devices.
3. Tap Bluetooth and turn it on.
4. Open your AirPods case.
5. Locate the white button that is present at the back. Move the case closer to your Android phone and press the button.
6. In the list of Connected devices, select your AirPods.
How to Pair AirPods with an Apple Watch
Apple Watch can communicate with AirPods to bring you more convenience on the go. You can pair AirPods with Apple Watch just like you will do for any other Bluetooth accessories.
1. With the AirPods inside its case, move the case closer to your Apple Watch.
2. Initiate pairing by pressing the white button at the back of the case.
3. On your watch, navigate the Settings > Bluetooth.
4. When the Watch has found your AirPods, select it .
5. Input your passkey/PIN if asked.
How to Pair AirPods with a MacBook
Here’s how to pair AirPods with a MacBook. But before you do that, ensure that you’ve disconnected any device that were connected with your MacBook.
1. Open the case containing the AirPods.
2. Press and hold the back of the case. Do this till you see the light flashing.
3. Get to the Apple menu on your MacBook and select System Preferences.
4. Select Bluetooth. You’ll see your AirPods in the list of connected devices.
5. Select your AirPods to connect.
How to Pair AirPods with a PC
If your PC has Bluetooth, then you can pair your AirPods with it.
1. Hold the white back button, making sure that the AirPods are inside the case. Press the button until the white light flashes.
2. Navigate to Settings on your Windows computer.
3. Select Devices category.
4. Turn on Bluetooth.
5. You will see your AirPods under Other Devices.
6. Click your AirPods and select Connect.
Taking a jog? Don’t like wires? Then the Apple AirPods was made for you. You can always avoid tangling and cutting of the wires due to a lot of strain and enjoy the freedom that comes with using that wireless little thing. We hope you found this post helpful. If you did, kindly drop a comment and don’t forget to share.
You can also check out
How To Edit A Zoom Recording
How to Change your Background in Zoom
How to Change Your Name in Zoom Before a Meeting
How to Change Your Name in Zoom During a Meeting
How to Add Photos on TikTok
How to Know Those That Viewed Your Profile on TikTok
TikTok: How To Edit A Video Caption After Posting
How to Check NIN on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile
DStv Subscription Package, Prices with Channels
Startimes Subscription Package, Prices, And Channel List For Each Plan
GOtv Subscription Package GOtv Max, Jolli, Jinja and Lite Channel List and Price
GOtv Assigned Channel Number with Channel
GoTV Customer Service Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
StarTimes Customer Care Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
Top 5 Best Web Browsers for Android
Top 5 Best Music Player Apps for Android
Top 5 Best Alarm Clock Apps for Android
Top 5 Best eBook Reader Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 4 Best VPN Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Apps for Monitoring Data on iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Translation Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Alarm Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone and iPad
Hope with this, you have learnt How to Pair AirPods.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.