How to Download Facebook Videos on your PC or Mac
Facebook is a giant in social media network space. The platform which has been on for over fifteen years has accrued success among the other platforms. With it being the largest social media network, Facebook is an high-flyer.
The platform has been evolving severally from what it was since it was first launched. It boasts of many robust features that makes it suitable for different categories of people and businesses. One of such feature is the ability to share videos. As you may know, video content now rules. And Facebook took this as an advantage to have it as part of its platform.
If you’re looking to download any of the many Facebook videos that is always shared, this guide is for you. We will provide you with instructions on how to download videos from Facebook on your computer.
Downloading Videos You Uploaded to Facebook
Since you were the one that uploaded the videos to Facebook, you are allowed to download it. And this is an easy method of downloading videos from Facebook. Here’s how to do it.
1. Go to the Facebook website and go to your profile. On your profile, click Photos.
2. From Photos, navigate to the Albums tab. Open Your Videos collections
3. Look for the video you want to download and click the pencil icon at the top. Select Download HD or Download SD.
How to Download Videos from Other Users or Pages
Like we said above, downloading videos is very easy if it was uploaded to your profile, but it is not so straightforward when it is from other users. Facebook wasn’t built with the native function for downloading public videos. There are still some workarounds to enable you download videos from Facebook.
Download Facebook Videos by Accessing Mobile Site on Desktop
If you have a PC or Mac, then you’re lucky. You can easily download Facebook Videos through the mobile site on desktop. Here’s how:
1. Open the normal Facebook desktop site with www.facebook.com. Locate the video you want to download.
2. Go to the address bar and replace the “www” in the URL with “m”. Then hit Enter.
3. Play the video to start playback of the video and the video will start to play in the browser built-in video player (we’re using Chrome here)
4. As the video is playing, right-click on the video and select Save Video As…
5. Save the video and it would be downloaded.
Download Facebook Videos with Third-Party Tool
A lot of third-party sites are available to help you do various things with Facebook. One of them is downloading videos. Keepvid.ch is a video downloader which gives you the ability to save videos which you can’t download natively on Facebook.
The video downloader works well to help you get that video into your local storage. Here’s how to use it:
1. Go to http://keepvid.ch/ on your web browser.
2. From Facebook, get the Facebook video URL and paste into Keepvid.ch .
3. Hit Download. Various resolution options will come up. Select the MP4 resolution and click the icon for download.
4. You’ll then see a pop-up and your video will be downloaded.
So now you’ve learnt how to to download videos from Facebook. It’s time to grab your PC or Mac and get any video you can find to your computer. We hope you found this post helpful? If you did, kindly leave a comment and don’t forget to share.
You can also check out
How To Edit A Zoom Recording
How to Change your Background in Zoom
How to Change Your Name in Zoom Before a Meeting
How to Change Your Name in Zoom During a Meeting
How to Add Photos on TikTok
How to Know Those That Viewed Your Profile on TikTok
TikTok: How To Edit A Video Caption After Posting
How to Check NIN on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile
DStv Subscription Package, Prices with Channels
Startimes Subscription Package, Prices, And Channel List For Each Plan
GOtv Subscription Package GOtv Max, Jolli, Jinja and Lite Channel List and Price
GOtv Assigned Channel Number with Channel
GoTV Customer Service Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
StarTimes Customer Care Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
Top 5 Best Web Browsers for Android
Top 5 Best Music Player Apps for Android
Top 5 Best Alarm Clock Apps for Android
Top 5 Best eBook Reader Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 4 Best VPN Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Apps for Monitoring Data on iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Translation Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Alarm Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone and iPad
Hope with this, you have learnt How to Download Facebook Videos on your PC or Mac.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.