How to disable a Key on a Keyboard. How to disable Keys on Computer Keyboard
How to disable Keys on Laptop Keyboard
How to disable Keys on 2 in 1 Keyboard or Bluetooth Keyboard
Disable any Key on Your Keyboard
Have any of those Computer or PC with the any key on Your Keyboard malfunctioning or stuck? This tutorial will assist you to disable the any key misbehaving on your Computer Laptop or 2 in 1 Computer Keyboard.
To do this, we need a tool known as SharpKeys, Click on this link to Download SharpKeys (Note: Install as System Administrator and always run it as System Administrator)
Disable any Key on Keyboard
1) After Downloading SharpKeys, Install SharpKeys on Your Computer.
2) After the installation, Launch SharpKeys, it will come with a warning of writing a key to the registry, Click on OK.
3) The SharpKeys Window will open
4) Below, Click on Add (Where Orange box is).
5) Select the Key (From Map this Key Table) and To this Key, You Select Turn Key Off (00_00) in order to disable the key, this Click ok OR Click on Type Key and Press the any Key For Map from this Table and then select Turn Key Off (00_00) in order to disable the key, then Click on Ok
6)Then Below on the right hand corner, Click on Write to Registry (Where the Orange Box is)
Hope with this, you have learnt How to Disable any Key on Your Keyboard either malfunctioning, misbehaving or stuck.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem encountered.