How to Create Pages and Lists on Notion
There have been various note-taking app, and database apps, but none is unique like Notion. Notion allows you to have a integrated workspace on your computer with almost everything you need to take notes and create databases.
The app does its job pretty well and it works cross-platform. Maybe you’re new to it and you find it overwhelming (it can really be), worry not, we created this guide to see you through it. In this post, we guide you on how to create pages and lists on Notion.
How to Create Pages on Notion
Pages on Notion exists like folders. These pages are always on the left-side of your workspace. They work like the way you create new folders inside folders on your desktop. You can create pages inside of pages in Notion. Here’s how to create a new page
1. Launch Notion on your computer and select the New Page button. Doing this will open a new page. Give the page a name.
2. Hit Enter on your keyboard. After the page has been created, you can customise it to suit your preferences.
How to Create a Subpages on Notion
Subpages also behave like subfolders. You can make Subpages in Notion through various means.
Create Subpages From the Side Panel
1. Navigate to the left-hand panel which will bring up all your Notion pages.
2. Place your mouse cursor over the page you want the Subpages created in. After that, click the + sign.
3. This will cause a new Subpage to be created in the page. You can give the new Subpage a name.
Create Subpages From the Current Page
You can also create a subpage from any page you are currently working on.
1. On that particular page, click on the screen to begin typing typing. Next, type “/” and “page” which will cause to Notion to create a new subpage within the page.
2. Give the new subpage a name and you can customise it the way you like.
How to Create a List in Notion
Notion are a way to create database-like pages but with a more minimalistic look. It will be able to do what a database can do but it will just have that minimalistic look. Follow the steps below to create a list:
1. Open Notion and navigate to the page you want the list created.
2. Click the black space of the page and type in “/” followed by “list.” This will bring up a command menu from where you can choose from.
2. Select any option between “List – Inline” or “List – Full page” in the Database section. For the List – Inline option, you will be able to create a list on the present page. The List – Full page will create another page for the list.
3. When your select any of the options, your list block will be created. Give your list block a name.
4. All pages inherit the same properties: Created – which displays the date and time and Tags – which allows you to enter keywords.
5. You can click Add a Property to create a new property within the page. Some of the properties available are select, multi-select, text, date, files, and media, etc.
It’s great knowing you can perform this tasks now even when Notion seemed overwhelming at first. We owe it to you to bring easy-to-follow guides and we just provided you with one. If you found this article helpful, why not leave a comment and don’t forget to share.
You can also check out
How To Edit A Zoom Recording
How to Change your Background in Zoom
How to Change Your Name in Zoom Before a Meeting
How to Change Your Name in Zoom During a Meeting
How to Add Photos on TikTok
How to Know Those That Viewed Your Profile on TikTok
TikTok: How To Edit A Video Caption After Posting
How to Check NIN on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile
DStv Subscription Package, Prices with Channels
Startimes Subscription Package, Prices, And Channel List For Each Plan
GOtv Subscription Package GOtv Max, Jolli, Jinja and Lite Channel List and Price
GOtv Assigned Channel Number with Channel
GoTV Customer Service Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
StarTimes Customer Care Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
Top 5 Best Web Browsers for Android
Top 5 Best Music Player Apps for Android
Top 5 Best Alarm Clock Apps for Android
Top 5 Best eBook Reader Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 4 Best VPN Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Apps for Monitoring Data on iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Translation Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Alarm Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone and iPad
Hope with this, you have learnt How to Create Pages and Lists on Notion.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.