How to Change Language on Facebook
Meta, the tech giant is the company behind Facebook . This means a wide variety of people are connecting with other people on the platform. This calls for the need for more than just one language like English; various languages have to be catered for to enable different nationals to be able to use the platform. You can switch languages conveniently on the platforms and that’s what this guide is about. Let’s dive right in…
How to Change Facebook Language on Android
You can change your Facebook language on Android. Here’s how:
1. Launch the Facebook app.
2. Tap the three horizontal lines, scroll down the page and tap on Settings and Privacy.
3. When you’ve done that, select ‘Language’ and then select your new language.
How to Change Facebook Language on an iPhone
It is also possible to change your Facebook language on your iPhone. Follow the steps below to achieve this:
1. Launch the Facebook app on your iPhone. When it opens, tap the three vertical lines which you’ll see at the lower right corner.
2. Tap ‘Settings and Privacy’ and then ‘App Language’.
3. You’ll be taken to your iPhone’s Settings page.
4. Now, click on Change to (language) which will select your new language.
How to Change the Default Language on Facebook on Windows & Mac
Normally, your Facebook profile will take on the same default language as your device. You can actually change your language easily on your desktop computer by following the steps below:
1. Open Facebook on your preferred web browser and navigate to the top. At the right side, click the down arrow.
2. Next, click Settings & Privacy and from there select Language.
3. After that, in the Facebook Language option, click the Edit button and select your preferred language.
Not only can you change your language, you can also change the language your posts are translated into.
Language is a barrier but Facebook is bridging the gap by providing access to other language so that everyone can be included. We hope you found this helpful. If you did, kindly leave a comment and don’t forget to share…
You can also check out
How To Edit A Zoom Recording
How to Change your Background in Zoom
How to Change Your Name in Zoom Before a Meeting
How to Change Your Name in Zoom During a Meeting
How to Add Photos on TikTok
How to Know Those That Viewed Your Profile on TikTok
TikTok: How To Edit A Video Caption After Posting
How to Check NIN on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile
DStv Subscription Package, Prices with Channels
Startimes Subscription Package, Prices, And Channel List For Each Plan
GOtv Subscription Package GOtv Max, Jolli, Jinja and Lite Channel List and Price
GOtv Assigned Channel Number with Channel
GoTV Customer Service Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
StarTimes Customer Care Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
Top 5 Best Web Browsers for Android
Top 5 Best Music Player Apps for Android
Top 5 Best Alarm Clock Apps for Android
Top 5 Best eBook Reader Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 4 Best VPN Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Apps for Monitoring Data on iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Translation Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Alarm Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone and iPad
Hope with this, you have learnt How to Change Language on Facebook.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.