How to disable notifications in Opera Browser. How to enable do not disturb me feature in Opera Web Browser
The do not disturb me feature is use to set which sites are allowed to send notifications.
The do not disturb me feature is met to prevent sites from showing notifications.
Opera has three options for notification
i) Allow all sites to show desktop notifications (All websites will show notifications)
ii) Ask me when a site wants to show desktop notifications (Set websites allowed to show notifications)
iii) Do not allow any site to show desktop notification (All websites are disabled from showing notifications)
To disable notification from any site. Please follow the instruction listed below:
1) Launch the Opera browser.
2) Go the Menu and click on Settings or press Alt + P on your keyboard to go to settings.
3) The Settings Window will be showed.
4) On the left hand side of settings page, click on Websites.
5) Scroll down, You will see notifications. You will check the Do not allow any site to show desktop notifications, this will disable notification from any website.
Hope with this, you have been to learn How to disable notifications in Opera. How to enable do not disturb me feature in Opera Web Browser.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem encountered. Thanks