How to disable notifications in Maxthon Browser. How to enable do not disturb me feature in Maxthon Browser The do not disturb me feature is use to set which sites are allowed to send notifications.
The do not disturb me feature is met to prevent sites from showing notifications.
Maxthon Browser has three options for notification
i) Allow all sites to show notifications.(All websites can show notifications)
ii) Ask when a site wants to show notifications (choose when a websites is allowed to show notifications)
iii) Do not allow any site to show notifications(All websites are disabled from showing notifications)
To disable notification from any site. Please follow the instruction listed below:
1) Launch the Maxthon Browser browser.
2) Go the top right hand corner, Click on the three horizontal stripe and then click on Settings.
3) The Settings Window will be showed.
4) On the left hand side of settings page, click on Privacy & Content.
5) On the Privacy & Content settings window, you will see the content tab, click on Content settings.
6) The content settings window will be shown,
7) You will see Notifications, then check do not allow any site to show notifications. Hope with this, you have been to learn How to disable notifications in Maxthon Browser. How to enable do not disturb me feature in Maxthon Browser Web Browser.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem encountered. Thanks