Clear Cookies, History, Cache on Samsung Internet Browser (Android). How to Clear Cookies, History, Cache and Browsing Data in Samsung Internet Browser (Android).
Samsung Internet Browser (Android) caches web files, images and saves cookies (text files which store preferences and other data for a particular site) from all the websites you visit to improve page loading speeds when you return to the same sites.
There are some problem associated with cache and cookies. This data temporarily stored on once computer might prevent websites from loading correctly and the website data might seems outdated since it is only showing one that was saved on your computer.
This will explain how to clear cookies, History and Cache for the android version of Samsung Internet Browser,
To clear the cookies, history and cache on Samsung Internet Browser For Android, Please follow the instruction below:
Clear Cache, Cookies, History and Saved Passwords on Samsung Internet Browser For Android
1) Launch the Samsung Internet Browser (Android).
2) On the top right hand corner, Click , press or touch the three dotted symbol
3) Click or touch or press Settings
4) The Settings Window will open
5) Click or press or touch Privacy.
6) The Privacy Window will open, click, press or touch Delete personal data.
7) Select or check what you want to clear either Clear cache, clear cookies and site data, clear password, clear autofill data, clear location access data, or you could select all
8) Then Click, press or touch on Delete to clear the data.
Hope with this, you have been able to learn How to clear Browser Cookies on Samsung Internet Browser (Android) on your Computer System.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem encountered. Thanks